Diego Luna is a household name in Mexico who's appeared in countless telenovas and critically-acclaimed films including Y Tu Mamá También. However, the 37-year-old actor's portrayal of Captain Cassian Andor in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story has thrust him into the mainstream limelight and earned him the adoration of everybody and their mother--literally. Here are 10 tweets from people whose moms are currently lusting over Luna:
- "I'm not saying anything is going to happen to your father, but if it did, I wouldn't mind being Mrs. Diego Luna." -- My mom.
- My mom all of a sudden knows so much about Star Wars because of Diego Luna.
- My mom's out here going, "Didn't I tell you about Diego Luna years ago? Now look at all these people BARELY finding out."
- My mom's always bringing up how "all of a sudden" I like Diego Luna and how she knew of him when he was in novelas. Okay, mom.
- I mentioned Star Wars to my mom and she went on a five-minute rant about how cute Diego Luna is.
- I went to see Rogue One again with my mom because she saw that Diego Luna was in it and begged me.
- My parents are in Orlando and all my mom does is text me pictures of Diego Luna from Disney World.
- The look of happiness on my mom's face when she saw that Diego Luna was a main character in Star Wars was the most precious thing ever.
- My mom made me rewind because she wanted to see Diego Luna again.
- "I forgot to remind you that Diego Luna was on Despierta America today." -- My mom
Hey.... those moms aren't wrong. Deigo Luna is FINE!