- Jump squats. Stand with your feet hip-width apart in a squatting position, and jump explosively as you shift your weight onto the balls of your feet.
- Push-up jacks. Drop down to the ground for these bad boys, and combine cardio with arm strength by doing as many reps as your body will allow.
- High knees. Run in place, bringing your knees above hip level, and tap your knee on each step.
- Mountain climbers. Mountain climbers target your chest, shoulders, triceps, core, hip flexors, hamstrings, and quads.
- Leg lifts. Have some quality #RoomieBonding time by creating a core challenge to see who can do the most reps.
- Supermans. Squeeze your glutes and lower back muscles as you do these for optimal engagement and proper form.
Source: Elite Daily