These are the trends will be hot this summer for swimwear. Honestly... not a fan.
- High-Cut -Get ready to see lots of leg because ultra high-cut bathing suits are back. The look from the 80s is in again and styles range from sleek one-pieces to cheeky bikinis.
- Animal Prints -The animal print look is sticking around for summer, with everything from snakeskin to zebra to tiger prints coming to swimsuits this season.
- Underwire Tops -Retro styles are making a comeback in 2019, from sporty styles to high-waisted two-pieces. And the underwire bikini top is one of the standouts that still feels fresh.
- Belts and Hoops -If you like your bathing suit to have a little flair, you’re in luck because details are big this season. Look for bikinis and one-pieces that stand out with a belt or ring and hoop details.
- Smocked and Sweet -Your Instagram feeds will soon be full of smocked high-waisted suits in feminine prints. They’re pretty much sugar and spice and everything nice and oh so girly.