We made it to April and there’s a lot going on this month. Many fans of “Game of Thrones” are anxiously awaiting the return of the beloved series and the Easter Bunny will be delivering treats later this month, but here’s what else you’ll be seeing more of in the coming weeks.
- '80s sleeves- Believe it or not, puffy sleeves are making a comeback. So get ready for big, billowy arms on dresses and blouses just like they wore in the 80s.
- Peeps-flavored everything- Easter is this month, so we’re already going to be overloaded with sugary treats, but this year, Peeps are taking over. The flavor of the sugar-coated marshmallow goodies is making its way to Dunkin’ donuts, breakfast cereal, and coffee creamer ahead of the Easter Bunny’s big day.
- Leading ladies- From Selina Meyeron “Veep” to the return of DaenerysTargaryen on the final season of “Game of Thrones,” April is all about strong women and we can’t wait to watch.
- Oat milk- The newest trendy non-dairy beverage is oat milk, so if you want to upgrade your almond milk, try it in your lattes, smoothies, and baking.
- Shell jewelry- Forget your college boyfriend’s puka shell necklace, these are designer pieces using nature’s little trinkets as inspiration, just in time for beach season.
- “Sober curious”- If your bestie passes on happy hour cocktails and suggests a coffee date instead, maybe she’s into one of the big wellness trends now: not drinking alcohol. It’s the idea of checking out a life of sobriety without any commitment and lots of people are giving it a try these days.