Mother’s Day is this Sunday and if you’re still deciding how to spoil the moms in your life this year, going out to eat is always a good option. Many restaurants offer specials for the holiday and in the days leading up to it, and here’s where you can find the deals.
- California Pizza Kitchen- The heart-shaped pizzas are back at CPK for Mother’s Day. You can get one between May 9th and May 12th in any flavor for no extra charge.
- The Capital Grille- Their Mother's Day prix fixe brunch is $49 with your choice of starter, entrée, and dessert and kids’ brunch is $15. They’re also serving $9 mimosas, peach bellinis, and bloody marys.
- Cici’s- On May 11th and 12th they’re offering a pick three for $3.99 special and options include a medium one-topping pizza, 24-count cheesy bread, 20 cinnamon rolls, and 24 brownies.
- Fogo de Chão- Moms who dine at the Brazilian steakhouse on Mother’s Day will score a free dining card to use at her next visit for a Full Churrasco lunch, dinner, or Sunday brunch.
- Fresh Brothers- This California chain is also offering heart-shaped pizzas, along with a matching pizza cutter that reads “best mom ever.” The deal is $16.50 and available Saturday May 11th and Mother’s Day, May 12th.
- The Fresh Market- Want to cook for mom at home instead? The supermarket has a $39.99 brunch package special that feeds four and includes choice of quiche - because what’s brunch without quiche - two pounds of Nueske’s bacon, two pounds of tropical fruit, a pound cake, a box of chocolate and a bouquet of flowers. It’s really all you need in one package.
- Sizzler- Dine at the steakhouse during Mother’s Day weekend and score a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more that’s good from May 13th through the end of the month.
- TCBY- A true freebie! Moms who visit TCBY on Mother’s Day get six ounces of frozen yogurt for free.
Source:Food and Wine