t’s no secret that kids don’t really have censors and will say whatever they want, and there’s no doubt teachers have heard it all. Well, sometimes those blunt comments are directed at them, and now many are sharing.
Buzzfeed asked teachers to share the biggest insults they’ve ever received from kids and some are pretty harsh…and also hilarious.
Insults teachers have gotten from students include:
- "I asked a kindergartener to join the line so we could go to library, and he said, 'Why don't you lick my chicken nuggets' and pointed to his genital area."
- "A student once grabbed my face and told me I had the face of a man and the nose of a dog."
- "I was working with a student when a fly kept buzzing around me. The student looked at me and said, 'It's flying around you because it knows you're dirty!'"
- "Sixth grade student: 'Are you getting enough sleep at night?' Me: 'Uhh yes? Why?' Student: 'Because those bags under your eyes are turning into mattresses.'”
- "I was talking about the Disney Princesses to one of my preschool students. I said, 'This one is Belle. She has brown hair, like me!' He replied, 'You’re not pretty like a princess, though.'”
- "A child in my class came up and said, 'Can I give you a hug because you're all squishy around the middle like a teddy bear.' I had salad for dinner after that."
- "I was about 6-7 months pregnant when one of my third graders turned to me and said, 'You know, you don’t look pregnant. You just look like you’re getting fat.'"
- "I couldn't tell if I had makeup smudged under one of my eyes or not, so I asked a student to look. She examined me pretty intensely, then said, 'No, I think you're just old.'"
- "A little girl asked me (a man) if I was pregnant. I said I was pretty sure I wasn’t. She informed me there is a test I could take to find out for sure."