We still have more than a month until it’s time for trick-or-treating, but it’s time to think about your costume. No matter what your plans are for Halloween, it’s always more fun to get dressed up with your BFF. The options are endless for costumes made for two, but why not dress up as one of these famous pairs from movies and TV.
- Cher & Dionne from “Clueless”- It’s been more than two decades since chic besties Cher Horowitz and Dionne Davenport won our hearts and they’re still inspiring BFF costumes. Nail their look with coordinating plaid blazers and skirt combos, knee socks and bonus points if you can dig up some late ‘90s “mobile” phones.
- Betty & Veronica from “Riverdale”- For this one you’ll need B and V’s signature outfits: A prim pink sweater for Betty and a fitted collared dress for Veronica. Or you could go with Riverdale High’s blue and yellow cheerleading outfits.
- Blair & Serenafrom “Gossip Girl”- To dress like the Upper East Side frenemies, wear a navy plaid mini skirt with a fitted white button down and pair it with a cropped vest for Serena Van Der Woodsen and dress it up with a bow forBlair Waldorf.
- Burger & Fries -You and your bestie can recreate the scene in the “You Need To Calm Down” video where Taylor Swift and Katy Perry end their much-hyped feud by hugging it out like the pop stars wearing oversized burger and fries costumes.
- Romy & Michele from “Romy and Michele's High School Reunion” -All you need to dress up as the besties from the 1997 cult classic movie is shiny pastel mini dresses and frosty eyeshadow.
- Dancing Girls Emoji -Throw on a black leotard, little black dress, or black t-shirt and shorts, along with some black bunny ears and you and your BFF are all set.
- Mario & Luigi- If you’d rather spend Halloween dressed as everyone’s favorite plumbers, find some red and green hats and long sleeved tees, gloves, and denim overalls or shortalls and don’t forget the moustaches.