Moms are great at planning their kids’ Halloween costumes weeks in advance, but coming up with one for themselves? Not so much. If you’re a mama who wants to dress up and still doesn’t know what to be, there’s still time. Sure, today is Halloween, but these super simple totally last-minute costumes make it easy. And you probably have everything you need for them at home already.
- Mombie- Channel your inner zombie mombie by slapping on some makeup to make you look as tired as you feel, pull your hair into a messy bun, keep wearing yesterday’s PJs and you’re good to go.
- Witchy Woman- All you really need is a witch’s hat, but if you’re feeling extra festive, paint on a green face or grab a broom to go with it.
- Rosie the Riveter- Tie a red bandana around your head and pull a chambray shirt out of the closet and that’s all you need.
- '80 Aerobics Instructor- Find a leotard, some funky tights, and some leg warmers, or wear the leg warmers and leotard with a slouchy sweatshirt for a “Flashdance” costume.
- Black Cat- Just color in the tip of your nose and draw some whiskers on your cheeks with an eyeliner and borrow a cat ear headband from your daughter. Or go more boho with floral cat ears, either way it’s super simple.
- Cowgirl- Slip on your jeans, a plaid shirt, boots if you have them, and a cowboy hat and get ready to giddy up, pardner.
- Holly Golightly- A “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” costume is the perfect excuse to wear your favorite little black dress. Add some pearls, gloves, sunglasses, and sweep your hair into a bun for this classic look.
- Minnie Mouse- Time to reuse those Minnie ears from your last trip to Disney and if you’re feeling really ambitious, wear them with a polka dot dress and some heels.