Still trying to finish up buying presents for everyone on your list? Food is always a hit and you can make these thoughtful, edible gifts without spending a fortune.
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter- Who wouldn’t want a mason jar filled with this apple, brown sugar and cinnamon spread?
- Slow Cooker Spiced Nuts- You can use any nuts you like to mix with sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger for this sweet and savory snack.
- DIY Infused Olive Oils-Pick your favorite ingredients from lemon and sage to lavender and pomegranate to infuse with olive oil for your favorite foodies.
- Edible Cookie Dough Jars- Have a friend who prefers raw cookie dough to baked desserts? They’ll love this recipe you can eat by the spoonful.
- Candy Cane Bark- Layers of chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint broken up into lots of tiny, tasty pieces can make lots of holiday gifts, and it couldn’t be easier to create.
- Gingerbread Marshmallows- These are soft and delicious and make the coziest gift when paired with hot chocolate mix.
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies- Sweet and spicy cookies that are sure to be a holiday hit.
- Homemade Salted Caramels- It takes some patience and precision to make DIY candy, but your friends and family will love the homemade touch.