Are you looking for a new job and want to make sure you find a good company this time? Well, “Fortune” and "Great Places To Work" have just made things a little easier, with their annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, although whether they’re hiring is another story.
- The mag compiled their list using a variety of employee surveys, and feedback from over 4.1 million workers.
- In fact, 85% of the report is based on what employees report about their experiences at a company, including trust and whether they reached their full potential as part of the organization.
- Coming out on top for the second year in a row is Hilton.
- It also tops “Fortune’s” list of the Best Big Companies to Work For, which ranks companies with more than 100,000 employees.
- Employees of the company note they “love how I don't feel like just a number” at Hilton, with one adding, “I am a strong believer that Hilton cares about their employees just like they care about their family.”
"Fortune’s" Top Ten Companies to Work For
(click here for the complete list of 100)
- Ultimate Software
- Wegmans Food Markets Inc.
- Edward Jones
- American Express
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
“Fortune’s” Top Big Companies to Work For
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- KPMG LLP
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP