Being stuck inside with your partner for days on end while you’re both working from home can leave you feeling less than romantic. But just because you’re social distancing and can’t go out for date night doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have one. These are some dates to help keep your romance alive without having to leave the house.
- Make a meal out of breakfast- Since you’re not rushing to get ready and out the door for your usual morning commute to the office, spend your extra time having a romantic breakfast in bed.
- Have a picnic- Just because you can’t leave home doesn’t mean you don’t have options. Plan a floor picnic, a balcony picnic, or even a picnic in bed with all your favorite snack foods and give your partner your undivided attention.
- Challenge your partner to a cook-off with random pantry ingredients- A little friendly kitchen competition can be fun and a good way to use up whatever you have on-hand.
- Check off your movie bucket list with marathon screenings- Now’s the ideal time to watch all those films you always meant to watch. Take turns choosing flicks, turn off the lights, put your phones down, and don’t forget the popcorn.
- Bring the spa to you with a face mask and a soothing playlist- A little DIY spa day is a great way to unwind and practice some self-care with your sweetie.
- Break up the day with a sexy scavenger hunt- When you’re tired of being cooped up at home, an adult-themed scavenger hunt can bring some lighthearted fun and the Internet is full of ideas to get you started.
- Virtually tour museums, attractions, and world wonders- Have you always wanted to see the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower? Now you can with Google Arts & Culture Street View feature. There are all kinds of museums, theaters, and attractions you can check out from the comfort of your couch, perfect for at-home date night.
- Have a dress-fancy drinks party in your kitchen- It can be great to be able to stay in your PJs all day, but if you feel like getting dressed up, turn the occasion into a cocktail party and sip some drinks with your S.O.