When you head to the drugstore for health items, how do you know you’re buying the best product out there? Well, you could do a lot of research, or you could just check out “U.S. News & World Report’s” just-released list of the 2020 Top Recommended Health Products.
The list, made in conjunction with “Pharmacy Times,” was compiled based on recommendations of thousands of pharmacists for nearly 1,000 over-the-counter brands across 135 product categories.
This year's top products include:
- Headache: Excedrin
- Cough suppressant: Delsym
- Cold remedies: Cepacol
- Flu products: DayQuil Cold & Flu
- Oral antihistamines: Zyrtec
- Antibacterial soaps: Hibiclens
- Hand sanitizers: Purell
- Insect bite and sting management: After Bite
- Eczema care/relief: Eucerin
- Sleep Aids: Unisom
- Toothpaste for General Use: Crest
- Sunscreen: Neutrogena
- Children's allergy: Children's Zyrtec Allergy Syrup
- Children's cough and cold: Children's Delsym
- Children's analgesic: Children's Tylenol
- Children's sore throat: Chloraseptic Kids Sore Throat Spray
Click here for the complete list.
Source: U.S. News & World Report