If you’re too stressed out to think about cooking a Thanksgiving dinner this year (you’re not alone – and we’re not judging), here are a number of chains offering a full ‘heat & eat’ spread so you can actually try and enjoy your Thanksgiving!Among them:
- Boston Market– Look for a variety of pre-cooked spreads that you can eat at home...there’s also an option for dine-in eating on Thanksgiving Day.
- Bob Evans– They’re offering their annual signature Farmhouse Feast, which feeds four. It comes with either slow-roasted turkey or hickory-smoked ham plus bread and celery dressing, corn, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans with ham, cranberry relish, rolls and cherry supreme pie.
- Cracker Barrel– Heat and serve meals filled with all of the comfort food staples that come in multiple sizes that serve up to 10 and are completely ready in just two hours. And yes, they sell pies, too.
- Harry & David– The pre-cooked Turkey Feast offers side dishes like creamy brussels sprouts with bacon, apple sausage stuffing and brown sugar sweet potatoes and is complete with a gorgeous pumpkin centerpiece for the table. And it’ll be delivered.
- Popeyesis bringing back its iconic Cajun Style Turkey. Pre-order to make sure it’s ready for your table.
- Whole Foods– offering turkey dinners and vegan meals for your plant-based friends. Choose from six different menus with offerings such as butternut squash soup, green bean casserole, Szechuan-style Cornish hens or creamy cauliflower and apple soup shooters.
- Marie Callender’s– Rready-to-heat meals serve between four and eight people and include everything for the ultimate Thanksgiving spread – apple-sage stuffing, fire-roasted yams with cranberry streusel topping, cranberry sauce, fresh mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, chef’s vegetables, fresh-baked cornbread and a whole pumpkin or apple pie. Choose between ham or turkey to complete your meal.
- Trader Joe’s– They don’t offer any premade feasts, but they have an extensive frozen section with items like Turkey & Stuffing en Croute which is similar to beef wellington. Turkey and sweet cornbread stuffing is wrapped in a buttery puff pastry and complemented with gravy and cranberry sauce—and it’s only $13!