It’s 2020 and that means many things are different, including visiting with Santa. The good news is, if you aren’t comfy with in-person contactless visits, there are plenty of virtual offerings.
- Macy’s. They’ve made it possible to visit Santaland from your device! There are activities and of course a visit with the big guy himself. Kids even get a selfie with Santa. Just visit Santaland online to register.
- Nordstrom also has video chats with Kris Kringle. It costs $20 with proceed benefitting kids charities.
- Sam’s Club. You can book your visit with Santa if you are a club member.
- In-home care company Sittercity also has a chance for you to have your kids watched by Santa. Get the details on how you can have a 50-minute sitter session.
- Chatbooks. The photo printing company has 10 minute chats available for booking.
- Bass pro Shops. The Santa experience here is in person and contactless.
- T-Mobile. You don’t have to be a customer to reserve a free video call with Santa. Santacalling.com is where you head.
- There’s even JingleRing, where you and the family can virtually say hi to Santa. Prices apply.
There are several services that offer Zoom calls with Santa, just be aware many charge a fee. After all, it IS a call to the North Pole!
Source: Good Morning America