- Game of Thrones” Everything- With the final season of the hit HBO show coming in April, get ready for lots of collabs. Urban Decay has announced a new GOT makeup line, and “Game of Thrones” Oreos are coming, too, and expect other brands from the Seven Kingdoms to follow suit.
- '90s Hair- Barrettes, bobs, and other hair trends from the 1990s are back in style. But if you’re not ready to go all in with butterfly clips just yet, try easing in by leaving a few face-framing tendrils out of your ponytail.
- Hot pink- Bright pink is having a moment, which you probably noticed if you watched the Oscars. Apparently, fuchsia is the new millennial pink.
- Nootropics- These are supplements that claim to boost cognitive function, memory, and focus, and they’re taking over as a trendy new age healthy fad.
- Western Boots- But these aren’t your average cowgirl boots, they’ve got detailed stitching, a pointed toe, and come in fun colors like silver metallic.
- Existential Comedy- Shows like “Russian Doll,” “Miracle Workers,” and “Maniac” are funny depictions of life, death, and what happens in-between, and they’re definitely having a moment.
Content Goes Here