Being hungover is the absolute worst. With that in mind, Extra Crispy has compiled a list of seven fool-proof (and portable) hangover cures you should invest in. Here they are:
- Blowfish tablets. Blowfish is like Alka-Seltzer’s more talented cousin and has aspirin and caffeine to help fight the pounding in your brain.
- A water bottle. This is a no-brainer. If you’re hungover, you need to drink water.
- Noise-canceling headphones. Noise is the enemy!
- Umeboshi plums. A centuries-old Japanese cure-all, these plums are rich in electrolytes--like the type in Gatorade--and have acids that improve liver function and digestion and dispel fatigue.
- Chicken noodle soup to-go. A broth-y soup like chicken noodle can restore your body’s sodium and water levels.
- Prickly pear extract. Research suggests that prickly pear extract eases nausea, loss of appetite and dry mouth.
- Nausea relief wristbands. They work by putting pressure on the P6 (or Nei-Kuan) acupressure point, which supposedly relieves nausea and vomiting
Source: Extra Crispy