Does your life seem full of clutter? Thankfully, Elite Daily has compiled a list of eight ways to simplify your life right now. Here they are:
- Clean out your closet. Stop making excuses for that blue blouse you only wore once.
- Organize your desktop. Take 20 minutes out of your day to sort through the various screenshots and junk you don’t need.
- Figure out how to budget and track your spending. Staying on top of how your hard-earned money is spent will instantly put you at ease.
- Establish a workout routine you actually enjoy. Find a workout buddy and exercise class you love, and go for it.
- Drink more water. Drinking more water will help rid your body of any toxins, and it actually puts you in an awesome mood.
- Shut off Netflix for a bit. Spending too much time focusing on your fave shows when your life is crumbling around you can be detrimental.
- Make a list (or two). There’s something so satisfying about making lists--and checking things off of it.
- Focus on your mental health. When life gets out of hand, spend time writing your thoughts down in a journal, taking a relaxing bath or visiting a therapist.
Source: Elite Daily