Exploding Whipped Cream Canister Kills Woman

Everyone's gotta go sometime, but for Rebecca Burger, her death will be remembered as a strange one. The French lifestyle blogger was struck in the chest by a piece of a faulty whipped cream dispenser.She was given medical attention, but later died of cardiac arrest stemming from the incident. 

Her family confirmed the news via Instagram and asked Rebecca's 181-thousand Instagram followers to stop using the canisters.The dispenser works by injecting gas into a metal container, keeping the entire canister under high pressure. At least one French consumer group has been warning readers for years about faulty connectors that cause the gas capsules to break and expel at a high, and now we know deadly, speed.

Source:  KOIN


Kat

Kat

Want to know more about Kat? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 92.9 TomFM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here