Catheter Found in Ice Cream

All a family in Quebec wanted was to celebrate the birth of a new  baby with some chocolate-pecan ice cream. What they got instead was a  health scare. 

The family opened the sealed, store bought ice cream and dug in...until new grandfather Jean Francoeur  spit out what appeared to be a small section of urinary catheter.  Jean's son Samuel, who welcomed the new baby with his wife, and Samuel’s mother-in-law, Carol-Anne Christofferson, also enjoyed some dessert, but neither one had bitten into a foreign object. 

The three family members gave blood samples and received preventative  treatment for HIV and hepatitis A, B and C. The blood tests won't come  back for six months but in the meantime, Samuel and Carol-Anne must  submit to testing every month, and Jean - every week.

A rep for the ice cream company that caused all this drama said what  companies always say in times like these: they're investigating, but  this is an isolated incident. 

Source: Fox News