Gas Grill Explodes in SUV

posted by Kat - 

A couple's SUV exploded in Orlando while they were transporting a gas grill.

The grill was in the back of their Kia Sorento.  The knob of the grill was in the on position.  The propane tank was connected and the propane value was open.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the wife then lit a cigarette and the SUV exploded.  The couple sustained burns, but their injuries are non-life-threatening.  

Source:  Fox 8


Kat

Kat

Want to know more about Kat? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 92.9 TomFM! Read more

title

Content Goes Here