You might not want to admit it, but you probably eat some strange food combinations when no one else is around. But whatever you like to eat together, chances are, there’s already someone else out there who finds it as tasty as you do. Here are some strange food combinations that are actually delicious, according to the folks who eat them.
- "Peanut butter, mayonnaise, and banana sandwiches" – We’re just going to have to take your word on this one.
- "McDonald's fries dipped in ice cream" – Who hasn’t tried this salty and sweet combo?
- "Rice Krispies Treat with nacho cheese sauce" – We’ll take a hard pass on this.
- "Nutella and cheese grilled sandwich" – Sounds like a stoner’s dream sandwich.
- "Banana on pizza" – No, just no.
- "Pasta sandwiches" – Talk about a carb overload!
- “Peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwich” – Because bacon makes everything better.
- "Chicken nuggets dipped in Nutella!" – We haven’t ever met a food that tasted bad with Nutella.
- "Pretzels with vanilla frosting” – The salty and sweet combo makes this worth trying.
- "Shortbread biscuits covered in sriracha” – What makes someone want to put these foods together to begin with?
- "Cheese with raspberry jam” – It all depends on the cheese, if we’re talking Brie, we’re all for this!
- "Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches” – These two things just don’t belong together.
- "Pizza with chocolate is DELICIOUS!" – We’ve never tried melting Hershey’s Kisses onto pizza and hope we never have to.
- "Ketchup mixed into white rice" – Nope!