In case you didn’t know it, today is World Mental Health Day.
The day is dedicated to raising awareness about mental health issues around the world and to mobilize efforts in support of mental health, according to the World Health Organization.
Here are some ways you can support those with mental health that are in your world, or you if a sufferer.
- Educate yourself. Know why your loved one acts the way they do so you can better help.
- Push for workplace wellness programs
- Practice kindness. Oh, does this go a long way!
- Offer your support to loved ones and friends
- Speak up. Talk about what you go through, if you have a mental health issue