Everybody hopes to one day work in a place they really love, and there are some folks out there who are already experiencing that joy. So what are the companies most loved by their staff? Well, Glassdoor has compiled their 10th annual Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2018, based solely on voluntarily feedback from employees.
The list is split into two categories, the 100 Best Places to Work, which consists of companies with more than 1,000 employees, and the 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, which is for organizations with less than 1,000 workers. All companies are rated on a scale of one to five, with one being very dissatisfied, and five being very satisfied.
Overall, Facebook tops the list this year with a 4-point-6 rating. And while seven other companies in the Top ten earned a similar rating, the actual calculations extend beyond the thousandth decimal place, which is why they garnered the overall top spot. This is the third time Facebook has been chosen the best place to work. They previously held the title in 2013 and 2011.
Top Ten Best Places to Work in 2018 (click here for the complete list)
- Facebook (4.6 rating)
- Bain & Company (4.6 rating)
- Boston Consulting Group (4.6 rating)
- In-N-Out Burger (4.6 rating)
- Google (4.6 rating)
- lululemon (4.6 rating)
- HubSpot (4.6 rating)
- World Wide Technology (4.5 rating)
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (4.5 rating)
- Ultimate Software (4.5 rating)
Top Five Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For in 2018 (click here for the complete list)
- Silverline (4.9 rating)
- New Home Star (4.9 rating)
- Next Century (4.9 rating)
- Acceleration Partners (4.9 rating)
- Zoom Video Communications (4.9 rating)