- Delaware Tech (Stanton and Wilmington) - 2 hours late
- Goldey Beacom - closed
- Dover AFB - Emergency personnel and mission essential personnel report as normal. Mission essential levels 2 and 3 have a 4 hour delay. North gate will be open 11-1pm.
- State of Delaware offices - closed
- DART - no regular bus services or paratransit in Sussex County. Kent and New Castle operating with delays.
- SEPTA Wilmington/Newark line - regular service.
- Click below for updated list
The latest from the National Weather Service
New Castle and Kent Counties
- A Winter Storm Warning is in effect through 5pm Thursday evening for New Castle and Kent Counties in Delaware as well as Queen Annes, Talbot and Caroline Counties in Maryland.
- Expect heavy snow, blustery conditions, drifting snow and low visibility at times with wind gusts as high as 40 MPH.
- Projected snow accumulation totals: 4 to 6 inches with some areas expecting upward of 8 to 9 inches.
- A Blizzard Warning remains in effect 'til 7pm Thursday evening for Inland Sussex County, Delaware Beaches, Ocean City. MD, Cape May including Georgetown.
- Expect heavy snow, whiteout conditions, wind gusts as high as 50 MPH making travel dangerous to impossible.
- Total projected snow accumulations 6 to 9 inches.
Source: National Weather Service
The latest snow accumulation totals from DEOS
- Stockley - 6.5 inches
- Dagsboro - 5.8inches
- Lewes- 4.4 inches
- Smyrna- 1.6 inches
- New Castle- 1.5 inches
- Dover- 1.3 inches
Click below for your town or city.