Big Game Sunday is almost here and if they haven’t already, folks will soon be running to the market to get their favorite game-watching snacks like chips, dips, beer and probably wings.
But Super Bowl snack favorites can differ depending on where you live in the country. Well, Google has crunched the data to reveal the most uniquely searched Big Game recipes in each state, and some may surprise you, or give you ideas for your bash this Sunday.
Now there are plenty of options that seem pretty “normal” for a Big Game party, like Buffalo Chicken Dip, which is popular in Connecticut and New Jersey, and, of course, chili, the most popular search in Arkansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York and more, but some of the recipes may surprise you.
Some of other state’s Big Game dishes include:
- Stuffed Peppers - Delaware
- Buffalo Chicken Dip - New Jersey
- Chili - Pennsylvania
- Dill pickle dip with dried beef – Alaska
- Fried rice – California
- Pork tenderloin – Louisiana
- Green beans with beef broth – Mississippi
- Cream cheese jalapeño hamburger – Nebraska
- Pork carnitas tacos recipe – West Virginia
- Jalapeño poppers – Washington, Utah, Tennessee, North Carolina
- Philly Cheese Steak – Illinois, Ohio
- Ham, bologna, turkey sub – Georgia
- Fondue – Kentucky
Click here to check out the complete list.
Source: Huffington Post