Has your match pool on Tinder gotten smaller and smaller? With that in mind, Elite Daily recently spoke with a dating app expert and compiled a list of six easy changes you can make to your profile to get more matches. Here they are:
- Never skip the bio. Bios "not only benefit at the matching but later at the messaging level.”
- Focus on what makes you original. Around 20 percent of men and women prefer to send an observation about a person as their opening line, so give them something to talk about.
- Skip the sunglasses in your profile picture. Something as simple as wearing glasses in a picture can reduce your chance of being right-swiped by 15 percent.
- Ditch the hat in your profile photo. Hat pictures can decrease your chances of getting a right swipe by up to 12 percent.
- Lead with a smile. Stats show that you are 14 percent more likely to be swiped right on if you are smiling in your profile photo.
- Give them face. No more side angles; you need to face the camera.
Source: Elite Daily