Doctor Removes Lighter from Man's Stomach

Getty Images

Doctors in China say they removed a  lighter from a man's stomach after 20 years.  A video recorded at a  hospital in Chengdu City shows a camera entering the man's stomach to  find the metal lighter.  The man told doctors he accidentally swallowed  it 20 years ago, but he didn't go to the doctor until recently when he  started having stomach aches and other medical problems.  Doctors had to  conduct two surgeries to remove the lighter. 



Want to know more about Kat? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 92.9 TomFM! Read more


Content Goes Here