The “Sunday Times” annual Rich List is coming out Sunday, revealing the earnings of the UK's top musicians, and Ed Sheeran is climbing up the rankings.
Ed lands at number 35 on the list, with earnings of $108 million, and making him the second wealthiest musician under the age of 30, just behind Adele, who once again is the wealthiest musician under 30, with earnings of $189 million.
Topping the list this year is Sir Paul McCartney, along with his wife Nancy Shevel, who are worth over $1.1 billion dollars, with several other musicians making the Top Ten. In addition to McCartney, U2 lands in third place with $769 million, followed by Sir Elton John in fourth with $405 million and Sir Mick Jagger with $351 million.
Top Ten On "Sunday Times’" Rich List
- Sir Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevel $1.1 billion
- Lord Lloyd-Webber $1 billion
- U2 $769 million
- Sir Elton John $405 million
- Sir Mick Jagger $351 million
- Keith Richards $331 million
- Olivia and Dhani Harrison $310 million
- Sir Ringo Starr $297 million
- Michael Flatley $273 million
- Sting $260 million