When you head to the drugstore for health items, how do you know you’re buying the best product out there? Well, you could do a lot of research, or you could just check out “U.S. News & World Report’s” just-released list of the 2018 Top Recommended Health Products.
The list, made in conjunction with “Pharmacy Times,” was compiled based on recommendations of thousands of pharmacists for more than 1,100 over-the-counter brands, representing over 154 product categories.
This year's top products include:
- Sunscreen: Neutrogena
- Sun Burn Relief: Solarcaine
- Headache: Advil
- Antihistamines (Allergy): Claritin
- Children's Allergy: Children's Zyrtec Allergy Syrup
- Children's Pain Relief: Children's Tylenol
- Cough Suppressant: Delsym
- Acid Reducer: Prilosec OTC
- First Aid, Adhesive Bandages: Band-Aid
- First Aid, Topical Antibiotic: Neosporin
- Toothpaste: Crest
- Mouthwash/Rinse: Listerine
- Immune Support: Emergen-C
- Topical Cough Suppressant, Lozenge: Cepacol
- Teething Products: Orajel Instant Relief
- Acne Products: Differin Gel
- Athlete's Foot/Antifungal Products: Lamisil
- Dandruff Shampoo: Head & Shoulders
Click here for the complete list.
Source: U.S. News & World Report