BuzzFeed has put together a list of souvenirs that celebrities have taken from sets to commemorate their experience. Here are 10 stars and the items they swiped (check out the full list at the link):
- Rider Strong swiped Shawn's signature leather jacket from the set of Boy Meets World.
- Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul both took home Heisenberg hats from the set of Breaking Bad.
- Mark Wahlberg still has his prosthetic junk from Boogie Nights.
- Rory McCann took the Hound's swords from Game of Thrones, and they're currently hanging above his door in his house to ward off trouble.
- Daniel Radcliffe took home two pairs of Harry Potter's glasses, one from the first film and one from the last.
- Robert Pattinson stole Edward's underwear from the set of all of the Twilight movies.
- Nick Offerman took wood from the Parks and Recreation set to make canoe paddles for the people he worked with on the show.
- Chadwich Boseman casually smuggled home T'Challa's Kimoyo beads from Black Panther.
- Chris Hemsworth has five Mjolnirs (hammers) scattered around his house that he took from his Thor movies.
- Andrew Garfield stole a Spider-Man costume.