Americans love their snacks! We’re so into them that, according to a One Poll survey, 16-percent would be willing to shave our heads for a lifetime supply of chocolate. How deep are we into the snack craze? Here’s the answer by the numbers:
- Americans spend $9.22 a week and over $400 a year
- That's nearly $29k on snacks in our lifetime
- 16-percent would shave their heads for a lifetime supply of chocolate
- 18-percent would ditch devices for a lifetime supply of snacks
- 37-percent love sweet snacks
- 34-percent love salty snacks
We’re not even afraid of odd pairings. The top odd combos we would try are strawberries with balsamic vinegar and chocolate and pizza. Some are willing to enjoy bacon with vinegar.
To each his own!
Source: New York Post